Term 4

Welcome back to Term 4 – I can hardly believe that we’re into the last term of 2008. This will be a very busy term I think. Tomorrow we are hosting the Triple M breakfast radio show – starting at 7 a.m.! Now there’s a challenge. It promises to be very enjoyable with a barbecue breakfast and lots of activities.

Congratulations to Ben & Tyson who’ve been selected for the District SAPSASA Tennis team!

Congratulations also to Lisa & Nathan who have been elected as our class reps on the Graduation Committee!

This term we are working with Mr Weatherill’s class on an inquiry into Ancient Civilisations. I’m looking forward to learning lots on this interesting topic along with the students. We are continuing with our music lessons until Week 4 & we’ll be playing at the assembly in Week 2, so if you’re available come along and listen to us play. We are in the process of organising an excursion to the Museum, Art Gallery & Botanic Gardens. Hopefully this will be in Week 6 – if you are able to accompany us that day it would be great. More details to follow.

One Response to “Term 4”

1. The Incas:
    Cuzco (their capital city) means centre of the earth.
    Alpacas also live there.