Time to relax

Thank you to everyone for your great response to Operation Christmas Child – & a big thank you to the group who were always ready to wrap the boxes and fill them! That was a big job – especially the wrapping. I think we managed to fill about 24 boxes in the end, which was a fantastic effort. Madison will correct me if I’m wrong on that. :-)

Also congratulations on your enthusiasm and participation in the Cha Cha slide at Friday’s assembly. You, and Mrs Burton’s class, made a very good impression. Many teachers commented on the way you presented yourselves – so a big pat on the back to you all.

I hope you all have a very relaxing holiday (I intend to!) & come back refreshed and ready for the usual hectic Term 4 – dancing lessons, graduation, end of year excursion, disco, PE Week….. It’s makiing me tired just thinking about it!

4 Responses to “Time to relax”

1. Hi,
    I’m having a great holidays so farand seen heaps of my friends already. I was also pleased that I had a positive start to the holidays by winning my grade at a doubles bowling tournament. I also got a few other prizes that day at bowling…….
    Lisa :-)

2. woah, i had forgotten how busy term 4 is too!!!

3. oh and hope everyone is having a good holiday

4. hi
    hope everyone is having a good holiday
    bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!